Berchem Moses PC is pleased to announce that 8 lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded in 1981 with the purpose of highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. After three decades, we are proud to continue to serve as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals worldwide,” said Best Lawyers CEO Phillip Greer.
Best Lawyers has earned the respect of the profession, the media and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 75 countries.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Berchem Moses PC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Robert L. Berchem – Land Use and Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
- Richard J. Buturla – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Floyd J. Dugas – Labor Law – Management
- Christopher M. Hodgson – Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Warren L. Holcomb – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Michelle Laubin – Education Law
- Marsha Belman Moses – Education Law
- Stephen W. Studer – Land Use and Zoning Law
About Berchem Moses PC
Berchem Moses PC is a multi-practice law firm established in 1933. Now with more than 30 attorneys, the firm provides quality legal representation to businesses and individuals throughout Connecticut.