Meredith G. Diette
In The News
Attorney Meredith Diette Joins WNPR Radio Talk Show to Provide Legal Insight on Employer-Sponsored Wellness Programs
Yale University is offering a voluntary wellness program to some employees. The catch? You have to share your health data and there’s a financial penalty if you don’t participate. Now, Yale is now...
Meredith G. Diette recently joined Berchem Moses PC as a Partner in the Labor & Employment Law Department. She advises private, non-profit and municipal clients on laws governing the employment...
Meredith G. Diette recently joined Berchem Moses PC as a Partner in the Labor & Employment Law Department and Municipal Law. She advises private, non-profit and municipal clients on laws governing the employment relationship, and assists clients during collective bargaining and binding arbitration proceedings. Attorney Diette represents employers in negotiations, hearings and trials before the National Labor Relations Board, the Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and state and federal courts. She also has extensive experience in conducting workplace investigations including allegations of employee misconduct, violations of workplace policies, and discrimination and/or harassment complaints. Prior to joining the firm, she was a Shareholder at Siegel, O'Connor, O'Donnell & Beck, P.C. in Hartford and New London, Connecticut.
Attorney Diette is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and the New London Bar Association, and is on the Board of Directors for the Human Resource Leadership Association (HRLA) of Eastern Connecticut. She is a member and trustee of the Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut and past president of the Rotary Club of New London. Attorney Diette is a regular lecturer on topics including employee handbooks, hiring practices, sexual harassment in the workplace, wage and hour law compliance, and other employment law issues. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland at College Park and Boston College Law School. She resides with her husband and sons in Gales Ferry, Connecticut.
- Labor and Employment Law
- Municipal Law
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor - 2000
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1995
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- New London County Bar Association, Member
- Human Resource Leadership Association (HRLA) of Eastern Connecticut, Member and Board of Directors Member
- Rotary Club of New London, Member and Past President
- Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut, Member and Trustee
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court
- Mohegan Tribal Courts