Carolyn Mazanec Dugas
In The News
Berchem Moses PC Education Attorneys Participate In Editing Of Reference Book For School Health Services
Attorneys Michelle Laubin, Christine Sullivan, Carolyn Dugas and John Khalil recently acted as peer reviewers for a new publication titled “Legal Resource for School Health Services”. The reference...
Carolyn Mazanec Dugas is an associate in the Milford office. She focuses her practice on education law with an emphasis on student matters including student discipline, school accommodations and residency matters as well as board policy.
Earlier in her career she served as a legal judicial research clerk in the Connecticut Superior Courts. She has also served as an adjunct professor teaching education law classes to prospective school administrators at the University of Bridgeport.
- Education Law
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1987
- Honors: Regional Champion Mock Trial Team
- Temple University
- B.A. - 1984
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut School Attorneys Council, Member
- National School Board Attorneys Council, Member
- Connecticut, 1987