I had the fortunate opportunity to speak on Wednesday with Mike Devlin to a group of in-house counsel at the Connecticut Law Tribune’s Annual In-House Counsel CLE Lecture. The topic of discussion was recent employment law developments. Topics included the Supreme Court’s decision in Wal-Mart v. Dukes, NLRB trends under the Obama administration, the new paid sick leave law, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act and the new gender identity and expression legislation. The lecture was well attended and we had the opportunity to engage in a very interesting dialogue.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues