I had the fortunate opportunity to speak on Wednesday with Mike Devlin to a group of in-house counsel at the Connecticut Law Tribune’s Annual In-House Counsel CLE Lecture. The topic of discussion was recent employment law developments. Topics included the Supreme Court’s decision in Wal-Mart v. Dukes, NLRB trends under the Obama administration, the new paid sick leave law, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act and the new gender identity and expression legislation. The lecture was well attended and we had the opportunity to engage in a very interesting dialogue.
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal