Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar entitled “A Legal Roadmap to Operating Efficiently in Unionized Health Care Facilities” at the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities (CAHCF) annual Educational Conference on November 9, 2011 in Cromwell. Discussion topics include key provisions of the National Labor Relations Act and avoiding common pitfalls of employee discipline in a union workplace. Additional information on the conference can be found on the CAHCF website.
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal