Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar entitled “A Legal Roadmap to Operating Efficiently in Unionized Health Care Facilities” at the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities (CAHCF) annual Educational Conference on November 9, 2011 in Cromwell. Discussion topics include key provisions of the National Labor Relations Act and avoiding common pitfalls of employee discipline in a union workplace. Additional information on the conference can be found on the CAHCF website.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest