Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar entitled “A Legal Roadmap to Operating Efficiently in Unionized Health Care Facilities” at the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities (CAHCF) annual Educational Conference on November 9, 2011 in Cromwell. Discussion topics include key provisions of the National Labor Relations Act and avoiding common pitfalls of employee discipline in a union workplace. Additional information on the conference can be found on the CAHCF website.
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases