Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar entitled “A Legal Roadmap to Operating Efficiently in Unionized Health Care Facilities” at the Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities (CAHCF) annual Educational Conference on November 9, 2011 in Cromwell. Discussion topics include key provisions of the National Labor Relations Act and avoiding common pitfalls of employee discipline in a union workplace. Additional information on the conference can be found on the CAHCF website.
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners