An annual event, the club distributes dictionaries to each third grade public and private school student in Derby and Shelton. Attorney LoMonte, Club Secretary and member of the Board of Directors since 2003 distributing dictionaries to third grades at Booth Hill Elementary School in Shelton.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors