An annual event, the club distributes dictionaries to each third grade public and private school student in Derby and Shelton. Attorney LoMonte, Club Secretary and member of the Board of Directors since 2003 distributing dictionaries to third grades at Booth Hill Elementary School in Shelton.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®