An annual event, the club distributes dictionaries to each third grade public and private school student in Derby and Shelton. Attorney LoMonte, Club Secretary and member of the Board of Directors since 2003 distributing dictionaries to third grades at Booth Hill Elementary School in Shelton.
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!