On January 21, 2016, an anniversary celebration was held at Race Brook Country Club in honor of Robert L. Berchem’s 50 years admitted to the Connecticut Bar. More than 170 friends, colleagues, clients and family members attended this very special event. Managing Partner Marsha Moses welcomed guests and introduced a video tribute to Bob, titled “50 Years of Excellence”. Pictured above is Bob Berchem with his granddaughter, Carson Goos.
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases