On January 21, 2016, an anniversary celebration was held at Race Brook Country Club in honor of Robert L. Berchem’s 50 years admitted to the Connecticut Bar. More than 170 friends, colleagues, clients and family members attended this very special event. Managing Partner Marsha Moses welcomed guests and introduced a video tribute to Bob, titled “50 Years of Excellence”. Pictured above is Bob Berchem with his granddaughter, Carson Goos.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021