The Monroe Conservation and Water Resources Commission conducts research into the utilization of open space, and develops, conserves, supervises and regulates natural resources within the Town of Monroe.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021