On Friday, December 16, representatives from Alpha Community Services YMCA picked up holiday gifts donated by BMD staff members for 127 children and 60 adults. The firm effort was organized by Attorneys Carolyn Dugas and John Khalil (pictured left). Thanks to all who participated for your incredible generosity!
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues