On Friday, December 16, representatives from Alpha Community Services YMCA picked up holiday gifts donated by BMD staff members for 127 children and 60 adults. The firm effort was organized by Attorneys Carolyn Dugas and John Khalil (pictured left). Thanks to all who participated for your incredible generosity!
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal