On Friday, December 16, representatives from Alpha Community Services YMCA picked up holiday gifts donated by BMD staff members for 127 children and 60 adults. The firm effort was organized by Attorneys Carolyn Dugas and John Khalil (pictured left). Thanks to all who participated for your incredible generosity!
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest