On Friday, December 16, representatives from Alpha Community Services YMCA picked up holiday gifts donated by BMD staff members for 127 children and 60 adults. The firm effort was organized by Attorneys Carolyn Dugas and John Khalil (pictured left). Thanks to all who participated for your incredible generosity!
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners