Attorneys Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola spoke on March 25 to a group of 350 municipal land use officials at a seminar held at Wesleyan University sponsored by the Connecticut Bar Association Planning and Zoning Section. Attorney Coppola, the current Section chair, moderated the all-day session, offering commentary on a variety of land use topics. Attorney Bloom, speaking at this event for the eighth time, discussed the affordable housing statute, Section 8-30g of the General Statutes, from a municipal perspective. The event attracts planners, enforcement officials, and commission members from throughout the state.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®