Attorneys Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola spoke on March 25 to a group of 350 municipal land use officials at a seminar held at Wesleyan University sponsored by the Connecticut Bar Association Planning and Zoning Section. Attorney Coppola, the current Section chair, moderated the all-day session, offering commentary on a variety of land use topics. Attorney Bloom, speaking at this event for the eighth time, discussed the affordable housing statute, Section 8-30g of the General Statutes, from a municipal perspective. The event attracts planners, enforcement officials, and commission members from throughout the state.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees