Attorneys Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola spoke on March 25 to a group of 350 municipal land use officials at a seminar held at Wesleyan University sponsored by the Connecticut Bar Association Planning and Zoning Section. Attorney Coppola, the current Section chair, moderated the all-day session, offering commentary on a variety of land use topics. Attorney Bloom, speaking at this event for the eighth time, discussed the affordable housing statute, Section 8-30g of the General Statutes, from a municipal perspective. The event attracts planners, enforcement officials, and commission members from throughout the state.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors