Attorney Al Bruno was recently honored as the recipient of the John J. Gallagher Memorial Athletic Award from the Seymour Board of Education. The award is given each year to an individual who has assisted in the support and development of athletics within the Seymour schools and the community-at-large. Al served for 12 years as President of Seymour Soccer Association, a volunteer position. BOE member Jay Hatfield (pictured here) presented the award.
- Connecticut Revises Travel Restrictions
- DOL Updates FMLA Model Documents
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport