Attorney Al Bruno was recently honored as the recipient of the John J. Gallagher Memorial Athletic Award from the Seymour Board of Education. The award is given each year to an individual who has assisted in the support and development of athletics within the Seymour schools and the community-at-large. Al served for 12 years as President of Seymour Soccer Association, a volunteer position. BOE member Jay Hatfield (pictured here) presented the award.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021