In a complicated breach of contract action in which the plaintiff, Michael Konover, was seeking the recovery of legal fees allegedly incurred in previous litigation involving KBE Building Corporation, the Connecticut Appellate Court affirmed the judgment of the lower court in favor of KBE Building Corporation and the other defendants. The Appellate Court ruled that KBE Building Corporation and the other defendants were not responsible for the substantial legal fees allegedly incurred by Konover.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®