In a complicated breach of contract action in which the plaintiff, Michael Konover, was seeking the recovery of legal fees allegedly incurred in previous litigation involving KBE Building Corporation, the Connecticut Appellate Court affirmed the judgment of the lower court in favor of KBE Building Corporation and the other defendants. The Appellate Court ruled that KBE Building Corporation and the other defendants were not responsible for the substantial legal fees allegedly incurred by Konover.
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases