Attorney Ira W. Bloom was a speaker on March 23, 2019 at the Connecticut Bar Association Planning and Zoning Section seminar entitled “Connecticut Land Use Law for Municipal Land Use Agencies, Boards, and Commissions.” Mr. Bloom was part of a panel of prominent land use lawyers addressing nearly 400 municipal officials at this conference held at Wesleyan University. Mr. Bloom ‘s topic was “Affordable Housing—The Municipal Perspective.” The Planning and Zoning Section offers this seminar every two years.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors