Attorney Ira W. Bloom was a speaker on March 23, 2019 at the Connecticut Bar Association Planning and Zoning Section seminar entitled “Connecticut Land Use Law for Municipal Land Use Agencies, Boards, and Commissions.” Mr. Bloom was part of a panel of prominent land use lawyers addressing nearly 400 municipal officials at this conference held at Wesleyan University. Mr. Bloom ‘s topic was “Affordable Housing—The Municipal Perspective.” The Planning and Zoning Section offers this seminar every two years.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®