Here we are again, another legislative year when the General Assembly appears determined to follow neighboring states Massachusetts and New York and pass legislation creating paid family medical leave in Connecticut. The current proposal, which has already passed out...
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest