Jacob P. Bryniczka
In The News
Jacob P. Bryniczka is principally engaged in business, estate planning and promotion and marketing law. His practice also focuses on the formation, financing, purchase and sale of businesses.
Mr. Bryniczka joined the firm in 1971. He attended Westport schools and graduated from Wesleyan University (B.A., 1967) and the University of Connecticut School of Law (J.D., 1970). He holds a Masters Degree in Taxation from the University of New Haven, where he has served as a lecturer in corporate taxation. Mr. Bryniczka has also lectured on promotion and marketing law at conferences in New York and Toronto, and is a member of the Promotion Marketing Association.
Admitted to practice in Connecticut and before the United States District and Tax Courts, Mr. Bryniczka is a past president of the former Westport Bar Association (1992-93), and is currently a member of the Connecticut (Member, House of Delegates, 1985-1987) and American Bar Associations.
Mr. Bryniczka has served as a member of Westport's Representative Town Meeting and the Recreation Commission.
- Marketing & Promotion Law
- Business Law & Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1970
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, Connecticut
- B.A. - 1967
- Honors: Dean's List (1963-1967)
- Major: History/German
- University of New Haven, West Haven, Connecticut
- M.S. - 1985
- Major: Taxation
- Member, Westport Representative Town Meeting, 1975 to 1977
- Member, Recreation Commission of Town of Westport, 1978 to 1981
- Bankruptcy Laws of Sweden, European Bankruptcy Laws, ABA Section, 1974
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member - House of Delegates, 1985 to 1988
- Westport Bar Association, Member - President, 1992 to 1993
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut, 1971
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1971
- U.S. Tax Court, 1975
Classes & Seminars
- Getting to Market in the USA, Ontario Bar Association, 1995 to 1995
- Corporate Taxation, University of New Haven Graduate Tax Program, 1986 to 1988
Fraternities or Sororities
- Beta Theta Pi