Lawyers in this Practice Area
Personal Injury Attorneys
At Berchem Moses PC, our attorneys advocate for those who have suffered injuries or the loss of a loved one as the result of someone else’s actions. When you and your family face the difficult time that follows an unexpected injury, we stand by your side and offer you the straightforward answers and assertive legal counsel you deserve.
Our Personal Injury Practice
As an established, trusted resource for clients throughout Connecticut, we have the experience and proven trial strategies necessary to pursue even the most complex injury claims. Our lawyers have significant experience in representing people injured in many different types of accidents:
- Car accidents: Even the most “basic” car accidents can result in life-altering injuries, so you should consult with our attorneys at your earliest convenience.
- Truck accidents: Any accident involving large trucks has a high likelihood of causing catastrophic injuries or death.
- Pedestrian accidents: Crosswalk accidents and other causes of pedestrian injuries are an all-too-common occurrence in Connecticut.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists have the same rights as other motorists. Despite this, those in cars, trucks and other motor vehicles often ignore motorcycles and cause serious accidents.
- Slip and falls: The most common types of slip-and-fall accidents occur in grocery stores, in parking lots or on sidewalks. Patrons may slip on a spilled product or wet floor in a store, or they may fall on icy surfaces in parking lots.
- Dog bites: If you or a loved one has been injured by a dog, a personal injury claim can hold the dog’s owner accountable for his or her negligence and the injuries the dog inflicted.
- Medical malpractice: When those who you entrust with your medical care cause harm because they deviate from acceptable medical standards, you may have a claim for medical malpractice against a doctor, hospital, chiropractor or nursing home.
- Recreational sports accidents: Inadequate supervision, defective equipment, poor lighting, the use of illegal equipment and other types of negligence in soccer, softball, baseball and other types of sports leagues can lead to serious injuries.
Our firm can pursue the compensation you deserve if your injury was caused by someone else’s negligent or intentional act. Contact us before you speak to any insurance company, even your own.
In addition to handling personal injury cases, we help clients with their workers’ compensation claims.
We offer free initial consultations for injury law cases, and will gladly arrange early morning or late evening appointments for your convenience. Call 203-783-1200 to schedule a free initial consultation. We maintain offices in Milford and Westport, and our personal injury attorneys serve clients throughout Connecticut.