Peter V. Gelderman
In The News
The Westport Berchem Moses PC office made its annual holiday donation to Homes with Hope, a Westport organization designed to assist people who have lost their ability to remain in their homes....
Attorneys Ira Bloom And Peter Gelderman Are Featured Presenters At American Planning Association Conference
Attorneys Ira Bloom and Peter Gelderman spoke to 100 land use planners on June 12, 2015 at a conference of the Connecticut Chapter of the American Planning Association titled “Hot Topics in Land Use...
Peter V. Gelderman is Of Counsel in the Westport office. He focuses his practice in the areas of land use and zoning matters and municipal affairs.
In addition, he is experienced in business and commercial transactions, commercial and residential real estate transactions, condominium law and civil litigation.
During his career, Mr. Gelderman has served as an Assistant Town Attorney in Westport, Connecticut, and Town Attorney in Trumbull, Connecticut. He is also a former member of the Trumbull Town Council.
- Land Use And Zoning
- Municipal Affairs
- Business And Commercial Transactions
- Commercial And Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Condominium Law
- Civil Litigation
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1979
- University of Connecticut
- B.A. - 1976
- Town of Westport, Connecticut, Former Assistant Town Attorney
- Town of Trumbull, Connecticut, Former Town Attorney
- Trumbull Town Council, Former Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut, 1980
- Illinois, 1979
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1986