Matthew L. Studer is an associate in the firm’s Westport office. Matthew practices primarily in the areas of civil litigation, land use and zoning and municipal law.
Matthew received his B.A. in history and political science, magna cum laude, from Stonehill College and his J.D., with a Certificate in Energy and Environmental Law, from the University of Connecticut School of Law. During law school, Matthew served as the Notes & Comments Editor of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal and received the CALI Excellence Award for Moot Court.
Matthew is a member of the American Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and the Milford, Connecticut Bar Association.
- Business Services
- Land Use and Zoning
- Municipal Law
- Energy & Environmental Law
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2014
- Minor: Certificate in Energy and Environmental Law
- Stonehill College
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History and Political Science
Classes & Seminars
- “Tax Appeal Cases – Perspectives and Practice Tips From Town Attorney and Taxpayer’s Attorney” , Westport Bar Association- February 2018