Nicholas R. Bamonte practices primarily in the areas of land use and municipal law. Prior to joining the firm he served as Staff Attorney, and later Assistant Corporation Counsel, for the City of Waterbury, Connecticut where he managed land use appeals, tax assessment appeals and tax foreclosures. He has advised on a range of municipal issues, including charter and ordinance interpretation, property acquisition and disposition and zoning, building and blight code enforcement.
Attorney Bamonte is a graduate of Marist College and the University of New Hampshire School of Law. He is admitted to practice in Connecticut state and federal district courts and is a member of the American Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and serves on the Municipal Law Committee of the Fairfield County Bar Association. He resides with his wife and two sons in Danbury, Connecticut.
- Land Use
- Municipal Law
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- Juris Doctor – 2011
- Marist College
- Bachelor of Arts – 2007
- Honors: Paralegal Certificate
- American Bar Association, Government and Public Sector Lawyers Division, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Planning and Zoning Section, Member
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Municipal Law Committee
- Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut