Rebecca Goldberg is an associate in the Milford office. She focuses her practice on labor and employment matters in state and federal courts and administrative agencies.
She is experienced in litigation, discovery, trial preparation and settlement strategies. She has defended clients against discrimination charges and has drafted substantive motions, position statements, releases, restrictive covenants and employee handbooks.
Ms. Goldberg has prepared seminars and webinars for management on various topics, including mental health issues in the workplace, union avoidance, wage and hour laws, and discrimination and harassment.
While attending Duke University School of Law, she received the Labor and Employment Law Award and the Family Law Award.
Since 2018, Rebecca Goldberg has been named to the Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars lists for Employment & Labor. Each year, only 2.5% of attorneys in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine forty years old and under, or in practice for ten years or less, receive the Rising Stars honor.
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- J.D. – 2011
- Honors: cum laude
- Brandeis University
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Associate Editor, Employment Discrimination Law, BNA Books, 5th Edition, 2012
- Contributing Editor, The Developing Labor Law, BNA Books, 6th Edition
- Connecticut Bar Association, Labor and Employment Executive Committee, 07/2015 to Present
- Connecticut, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2014
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Employment & Labor, 2018-2020
- Milli Award – Westfair Communications – 2016
- Labor and Employment Law Award – Duke University School of Law
- Family Law Award – Duke University School of Law
- Dean’s Scholar – Brandeis University
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa