Warren L. Holcomb’s practice concentrates on labor and employment law and civil rights litigation. His professional experience includes counseling and representation of private and public sector employers in all aspects of labor law.
Mr. Holcomb regularly defends employers in employment related litigation, including the defense of federal and state-based claims of discrimination, retaliation, wrongful discharge, workers’ compensation retaliation, and virtually all other claims growing out of the employer-employee relationship.
He has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in state and federal courts, including the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit. He regularly defends employers against charges filed with the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities and represents employers before the National Labor Relations Board and the Connecticut State Board of Labor Relations.
Mr. Holcomb has served as chief negotiator in public sector negotiations. Earlier in his career he was vice president of industrial relations for Universal Studios in Los Angeles.
Warren Holcomb has been named as a top rated Employment & Labor attorney by Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers since 2013, and was included in 2019’s Best Lawyers in America® for Litigation – Labor and Employment.
- Labor and Employment
- Entertainment Law
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 1977
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.A. – 1972
- Vice president of industrial relations for Universal Studios in Los Angeles
- Chief negotiator in public sector negotiations
- State Bar of California Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- American Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Section, Member
- California, 1977
- Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1994
- Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers – Employment & Labor
- Best Lawyers in America® – Labor Law-Management, 2019