Public Act 07-3, Section 49, passed during the June Special Session of the Legislature, now requires that the notice of an expulsion hearing include information about free and reduced cost legal services available locally and how to access these services. This requirement took effect on July 1, 2007. If you are still using last year’s expulsion hearing notice form, make sure to update your notice form to include this newly required information.
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!