Public Act 07-3, Section 49, passed during the June Special Session of the Legislature, now requires that the notice of an expulsion hearing include information about free and reduced cost legal services available locally and how to access these services. This requirement took effect on July 1, 2007. If you are still using last year’s expulsion hearing notice form, make sure to update your notice form to include this newly required information.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021