Partner, Floyd J. Dugas, Esq., spoke at the National School Boards Association Counsel of School Attorneys’ annual meeting in San Francisco. Floyd co-presented on the topic of Negotiating Educational Reform.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues