The paid sick leave bill before the Connecticut legislature passed the House on Saturday. It will now reach Governor Malloy’s desk for signature. As he is expected to sign, the bill will become law on January 1, 2012.
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners