Effective July 1, 2011, all cases before the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities Office of Public Hearing were suspended, see pdf, as the Governor failed to appoint new referees for the term beginning July 1, 2011. To date, new referees have yet to be appointed. This all comes as a result of Connecticut’s current budget crisis. At this time it remains to be seen if, and when, new referees will be appointed and public hearing proceedings will be recommenced. Stay tuned for updates.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues