Effective July 1, 2011, all cases before the Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities Office of Public Hearing were suspended, see pdf, as the Governor failed to appoint new referees for the term beginning July 1, 2011. To date, new referees have yet to be appointed. This all comes as a result of Connecticut’s current budget crisis. At this time it remains to be seen if, and when, new referees will be appointed and public hearing proceedings will be recommenced. Stay tuned for updates.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021