Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar for the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM) on “Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations for Supervisors” on November 16, 2011 in New London. Attorney Mogan will discuss the DOT testing regulations, including removal from safety-sensitive functions and return to duty requirements, as well as other legal considerations implicated by drug and alcohol testing. The seminar fulfills the DOT regulatory requirements for supervisor training.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest