Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar for the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM) on “Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations for Supervisors” on November 16, 2011 in New London. Attorney Mogan will discuss the DOT testing regulations, including removal from safety-sensitive functions and return to duty requirements, as well as other legal considerations implicated by drug and alcohol testing. The seminar fulfills the DOT regulatory requirements for supervisor training.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors