Attorney Jeffrey Mogan will be presenting a seminar for the Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM) on “Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations for Supervisors” on November 16, 2011 in New London. Attorney Mogan will discuss the DOT testing regulations, including removal from safety-sensitive functions and return to duty requirements, as well as other legal considerations implicated by drug and alcohol testing. The seminar fulfills the DOT regulatory requirements for supervisor training.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®