Firm attorneys attended “A Day on the Hill,” an annual event conducted by the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education (CABE), on March 5, 2014, in Hartford. The event, conducted at the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts and at the Capitol, featured a series of networking meetings for CABE member school boards, their superintendents and staff, PTA and PTO members, students and guests. The governor spoke to the assembled group and later stopped to have a few photos taken with attendees. After the sessions at the Bushnell, CABE members and other attendees marched to the Capitol for a series of sessions with legislators. Berchem Moses is a CABE business partner. The firm represents numerous boards of education and school districts throughout the state.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®