Firm attorneys attended “A Day on the Hill,” an annual event conducted by the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education (CABE), on March 5, 2014, in Hartford. The event, conducted at the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts and at the Capitol, featured a series of networking meetings for CABE member school boards, their superintendents and staff, PTA and PTO members, students and guests. The governor spoke to the assembled group and later stopped to have a few photos taken with attendees. After the sessions at the Bushnell, CABE members and other attendees marched to the Capitol for a series of sessions with legislators. Berchem Moses is a CABE business partner. The firm represents numerous boards of education and school districts throughout the state.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors