Firm attorneys attended “A Day on the Hill,” an annual event conducted by the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education (CABE), on March 5, 2014, in Hartford. The event, conducted at the Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts and at the Capitol, featured a series of networking meetings for CABE member school boards, their superintendents and staff, PTA and PTO members, students and guests. The governor spoke to the assembled group and later stopped to have a few photos taken with attendees. After the sessions at the Bushnell, CABE members and other attendees marched to the Capitol for a series of sessions with legislators. Berchem Moses is a CABE business partner. The firm represents numerous boards of education and school districts throughout the state.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues