The Westport office of Berchem Moses had the pleasure of holding a Business After Hours networking event with the Westport-Weston Chamber of Commerce on October 30, 2014. The After Hours Event allows members of the Chamber of Commerce to meet, exchange ideas and enjoy good company and food.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues