Attorneys with the firm helped collect 200 toys for patients at the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital during the Oct. 18 football game between the Yale Bulldogs and the Colgate University Raiders at the Yale Bowl in New Haven. The attorneys joined with the Walter Camp Football Foundation in sponsoring a tailgate party prior to the gridiron contest. Toys collected at the party were donated to the Yale-New Haven Hospital Auxiliary’s Toy Closet. The Toy Closet program provides new, age-appropriate and educational toys for pediatric patients in the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest