Attorneys with the firm helped collect 200 toys for patients at the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital during the Oct. 18 football game between the Yale Bulldogs and the Colgate University Raiders at the Yale Bowl in New Haven. The attorneys joined with the Walter Camp Football Foundation in sponsoring a tailgate party prior to the gridiron contest. Toys collected at the party were donated to the Yale-New Haven Hospital Auxiliary’s Toy Closet. The Toy Closet program provides new, age-appropriate and educational toys for pediatric patients in the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital.
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners