Attorneys with the firm helped collect 200 toys for patients at the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital during the Oct. 18 football game between the Yale Bulldogs and the Colgate University Raiders at the Yale Bowl in New Haven. The attorneys joined with the Walter Camp Football Foundation in sponsoring a tailgate party prior to the gridiron contest. Toys collected at the party were donated to the Yale-New Haven Hospital Auxiliary’s Toy Closet. The Toy Closet program provides new, age-appropriate and educational toys for pediatric patients in the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital.
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal