Attorneys with the firm helped collect 200 toys for patients at the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital during the Oct. 18 football game between the Yale Bulldogs and the Colgate University Raiders at the Yale Bowl in New Haven. The attorneys joined with the Walter Camp Football Foundation in sponsoring a tailgate party prior to the gridiron contest. Toys collected at the party were donated to the Yale-New Haven Hospital Auxiliary’s Toy Closet. The Toy Closet program provides new, age-appropriate and educational toys for pediatric patients in the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues