Attorney Bryan L. LeClerc was recently named as a Paul Harris Fellow by the Fairfield Rotary Club at the organization’s annual meeting. Paul Percy Harris was a Chicago, Illinois, attorney best known for founding Rotary International in 1905, a volunteer organization of business and professional leaders who provide community service through a range of humanitarian, intercultural and educational activities. The motto of Rotary International is “Service Above Self.” Paul Harris honorees are individuals who meet the highest professional and personal standards.
- Connecticut Revises Travel Restrictions
- DOL Updates FMLA Model Documents
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport