Attorney Bryan L. LeClerc was recently named as a Paul Harris Fellow by the Fairfield Rotary Club at the organization’s annual meeting. Paul Percy Harris was a Chicago, Illinois, attorney best known for founding Rotary International in 1905, a volunteer organization of business and professional leaders who provide community service through a range of humanitarian, intercultural and educational activities. The motto of Rotary International is “Service Above Self.” Paul Harris honorees are individuals who meet the highest professional and personal standards.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees