Attorney Bryan L. LeClerc was recently named as a Paul Harris Fellow by the Fairfield Rotary Club at the organization’s annual meeting. Paul Percy Harris was a Chicago, Illinois, attorney best known for founding Rotary International in 1905, a volunteer organization of business and professional leaders who provide community service through a range of humanitarian, intercultural and educational activities. The motto of Rotary International is “Service Above Self.” Paul Harris honorees are individuals who meet the highest professional and personal standards.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021