Christopher M. Hodgson recently joined Berchem Moses PC as a Senior Partner in the firm’s Labor and Employment Practice Group. He has practiced labor and employment law in Connecticut since 1985. Chris is rated as AV by his peers in Martindale-Hubbell, its highest designation, and has been included in Best Lawyers in America since 2010, New England Super Lawyers since 2008, and Connecticut Super Lawyers since 2007. He is a graduate of Choate-Rosemary Hall, the University of Vermont, and the University of Richmond School of Law. Attorney Hodgson is admitted to the bar in Connecticut, the U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, and the U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest