Attorney Ira W. Bloom spoke on March 21, 2015 at the Connecticut Bar Association Planning & Zoning Seminar on Connecticut Land Use Law for Municipal Land Use Agencies, Boards, and Commissions. Over 300 attendees gathered at Wesleyan University for this seminar, which is given every two years. Attorney Bloom was one of several prominent land use and municipal attorneys who spoke at the session. His topic was: “Affordable Housing: The Municipal Perspective.” Attorney Bloom has represented several towns in affordable housing applications.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues