Attorney Doug LoMonte made a presentation and distributed dictionaries to the third grade students at Booth Hill School in Shelton on Friday, November 6 as part of the Dictionary Project sponsored by the Derby-Shelton Rotary Club. Each year the Rotary Club distributes a dictionary to each third grade student in all of the public and parochial schools in Derby and Shelton. Doug has served as the Club Secretary and member of the Club’s Board of Directors since 2004.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021