Attorney Doug LoMonte made a presentation and distributed dictionaries to the third grade students at Booth Hill School in Shelton on Friday, November 6 as part of the Dictionary Project sponsored by the Derby-Shelton Rotary Club. Each year the Rotary Club distributes a dictionary to each third grade student in all of the public and parochial schools in Derby and Shelton. Doug has served as the Club Secretary and member of the Club’s Board of Directors since 2004.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees