Doug LoMonte teamed up with his daughter Amanda to deliver sand and salt buckets to seniors in Shelton. The effort was part of the Derby-Shelton Rotary Club’s 2015 Sand and Salt For Seniors Project. Each year the Club delivers buckets of sand and salt to seniors in Derby and Shelton to help prevent slip and fall accidents during the winter months. Doug has served as Secretary and member of the Board of Directors of the Club since 2004.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®