Norwalk Mayor Harry W. Rilling announces a number of important appointments including Donna King for City Clerk and Mario Coppola as Corporation Counsel during recent press conference at City Hall. Click here to read the article.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors