Norwalk Mayor Harry W. Rilling announces a number of important appointments including Donna King for City Clerk and Mario Coppola as Corporation Counsel during recent press conference at City Hall. Click here to read the article.
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!