Norwalk Mayor Harry W. Rilling announces a number of important appointments including Donna King for City Clerk and Mario Coppola as Corporation Counsel during recent press conference at City Hall. Click here to read the article.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®