On Thursday, May 25, 2016, Robert L. Berchem was honored at the Connecticut Law Tribune’s second annual Professional Excellence Awards held at the Bond Ballroom in Hartford, Connecticut. The program honored lawyers who, over the course of their outstanding careers, have left an indelible mark on the Connecticut legal community. The Tribune’s panel of judges considered not only success in the courtroom, but law firm and bar association leadership, advocacy roles, pro bono contributions and service on state and federal bar panels, among other factors. Managing Editor Michelle Sullo presented the awards. Congratulations, Bob!
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®