On Thursday, May 25, 2016, Robert L. Berchem was honored at the Connecticut Law Tribune’s second annual Professional Excellence Awards held at the Bond Ballroom in Hartford, Connecticut. The program honored lawyers who, over the course of their outstanding careers, have left an indelible mark on the Connecticut legal community. The Tribune’s panel of judges considered not only success in the courtroom, but law firm and bar association leadership, advocacy roles, pro bono contributions and service on state and federal bar panels, among other factors. Managing Editor Michelle Sullo presented the awards. Congratulations, Bob!
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases