On Thursday, May 25, 2016, Robert L. Berchem was honored at the Connecticut Law Tribune’s second annual Professional Excellence Awards held at the Bond Ballroom in Hartford, Connecticut. The program honored lawyers who, over the course of their outstanding careers, have left an indelible mark on the Connecticut legal community. The Tribune’s panel of judges considered not only success in the courtroom, but law firm and bar association leadership, advocacy roles, pro bono contributions and service on state and federal bar panels, among other factors. Managing Editor Michelle Sullo presented the awards. Congratulations, Bob!
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors