Berchem Moses PC’s 2016 Education Roundtable was held on Friday, May 20 at Brooklawn Country Club in Fairfield, Connecticut. Representatives from 30 school districts participated in this annual event which provides legislative updates and important information to educators on a variety of trending legal issues. Led by Chair of the Education Law Department Marsha Belman Moses, the firm’s education law attorneys discussed a wide variety of topics including:
– The Connecticut Office of the Child Advocate
– Independent Education Evaluations
– Transgender Students: The Evolving Legal Landscape
– Connecticut Commission on Human Rights & Opportunities
– Adventures in FOIA: Case Studies for Managing Difficult Requests
BMD’s school law attorneys take a strongly proactive approach to education matters, helping clients prevent crises and minimize expense by troubleshooting, training staff and continually updating decision-makers on changes in the law and trends in the education community.