The Planning and Zoning Section aims to bring together land use practitioners to discuss current planning and zoning issues; educate membership and related professionals on pertinent legal decisions and legislation; monitor and propose land use legislation as appropriate; and foster good will and credibility between the Bar and general community.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors