The Planning and Zoning Section aims to bring together land use practitioners to discuss current planning and zoning issues; educate membership and related professionals on pertinent legal decisions and legislation; monitor and propose land use legislation as appropriate; and foster good will and credibility between the Bar and general community.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®