The Planning and Zoning Section aims to bring together land use practitioners to discuss current planning and zoning issues; educate membership and related professionals on pertinent legal decisions and legislation; monitor and propose land use legislation as appropriate; and foster good will and credibility between the Bar and general community.
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!