On September 24, 2016, Senior Partner Michelle Laubin and Associates John Khalil joined a crew of volunteers at the Hartford Public High School campus and worked diligently cleaning up trash, planting bulbs, and moving mulch on the school’s campus and around the neighborhood. This event was part of Green Apple Day of Service, a global day of action that brings together advocates around the world and encourages them to improve their communities through service projects at local schools. Green Apple Day of Service, launched by the Center for Green Schools at the U.S. Green Building Council in 2012, provides an opportunity for students, teachers, parents, elected officials, organizations, companies and others to transform all schools into places that sustain the world we live in, enhance health and well-being, and prepare students for 21st century careers. To learn more, visit: https://bit.ly/bmdgreenappleday
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases