The Bridgeport Police Department recently held new recruit training. The curriculum included a demonstration of presenting testimony via a Mock Trial. Attorney Richard C. Buturla acted in the role of Prosecutor, and Retired Superior Court Judge Bruce Levin acted as the judge. The mock trial was held at Bridgeport Probate Court.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors