The Bridgeport Police Department recently held new recruit training. The curriculum included a demonstration of presenting testimony via a Mock Trial. Attorney Richard C. Buturla acted in the role of Prosecutor, and Retired Superior Court Judge Bruce Levin acted as the judge. The mock trial was held at Bridgeport Probate Court.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®