The Bridgeport Police Department recently held new recruit training. The curriculum included a demonstration of presenting testimony via a Mock Trial. Attorney Richard C. Buturla acted in the role of Prosecutor, and Retired Superior Court Judge Bruce Levin acted as the judge. The mock trial was held at Bridgeport Probate Court.
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!