The Connecticut Public Pension Forum held their 2016 Fall Conference on October 26th at the Tradition Golf Club at Wallingford. Attorney Floyd Dugas was a featured presenter, discussing pension negotiations on a panel which also included Kevin McNabola, Finance Director for the City of West Haven, and Peter Carozza, President of the Uniformed Professional Firefighters of CT.
- Connecticut Revises Travel Restrictions
- DOL Updates FMLA Model Documents
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport