The Connecticut Public Pension Forum held their 2016 Fall Conference on October 26th at the Tradition Golf Club at Wallingford. Attorney Floyd Dugas was a featured presenter, discussing pension negotiations on a panel which also included Kevin McNabola, Finance Director for the City of West Haven, and Peter Carozza, President of the Uniformed Professional Firefighters of CT.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021