Westport Attorneys Ira Bloom present the firm’s annual donation to Jeff Wieser, President of Homes with Hope, a charitable organization offering supportive housing to the homeless. The photo was taken in front of the location for Project Return, one of Homes with Hope’s programs. Project Return offers housing for young women aged 18-24. BMD has made a donation to Homes with Hope for several years.
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases