Westport Attorneys Ira Bloom present the firm’s annual donation to Jeff Wieser, President of Homes with Hope, a charitable organization offering supportive housing to the homeless. The photo was taken in front of the location for Project Return, one of Homes with Hope’s programs. Project Return offers housing for young women aged 18-24. BMD has made a donation to Homes with Hope for several years.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest