Westport Attorneys Ira Bloom present the firm’s annual donation to Jeff Wieser, President of Homes with Hope, a charitable organization offering supportive housing to the homeless. The photo was taken in front of the location for Project Return, one of Homes with Hope’s programs. Project Return offers housing for young women aged 18-24. BMD has made a donation to Homes with Hope for several years.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors