Senior Counsel Paula N. Anthony, a member of Pace University’s Women in Business Alumnae Council, recently attended a networking event and panel discussion that addressed the unique challenges and opportunities that young female leaders face, and what they can do to ensure that the glass ceiling is shattered. Attorney Anthony graduated from Pace University with a B.A., magna cum laude, in 1986. As a Council member, she serves as a career mentor for Pace students and promotes networking opportunities with female alumni in major corporations and businesses throughout the greater New York metropolitan area.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues