Senior Counsel Paula N. Anthony, a member of Pace University’s Women in Business Alumnae Council, recently attended a networking event and panel discussion that addressed the unique challenges and opportunities that young female leaders face, and what they can do to ensure that the glass ceiling is shattered. Attorney Anthony graduated from Pace University with a B.A., magna cum laude, in 1986. As a Council member, she serves as a career mentor for Pace students and promotes networking opportunities with female alumni in major corporations and businesses throughout the greater New York metropolitan area.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®