Senior Counsel Paula N. Anthony, a member of Pace University’s Women in Business Alumnae Council, recently attended a networking event and panel discussion that addressed the unique challenges and opportunities that young female leaders face, and what they can do to ensure that the glass ceiling is shattered. Attorney Anthony graduated from Pace University with a B.A., magna cum laude, in 1986. As a Council member, she serves as a career mentor for Pace students and promotes networking opportunities with female alumni in major corporations and businesses throughout the greater New York metropolitan area.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors