Attorney Mario Coppola participated in a presentation at Goodwin College in East Hartford, CT to the Connecticut Chapter of the American Planning Association regarding “Hot Topics In Land Use Law and Practice 2017”. Attorney Coppola specifically moderated a panel of some of the leading land use attorneys in Connecticut regarding an update on Connecticut land use law. Planners and other municipal officials throughout Connecticut attended the event.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021