- Christopher M. Hodgson was named as Senior Partner in the firm’s Labor & Employment Law Department in August 2015. Since 1990, Mr. Hodgson has represented numerous private and public sector employers in collective bargaining and labor relations matters, including negotiating collective bargaining agreements, presenting municipal and Board of Education interest arbitration cases, and defending grievance arbitration claims. He has also represented management in a wide spectrum of labor and employment litigation in state and federal courts.
- Eileen Lavigne Flug also joined the firm in 2017 as Senior Counsel in the Municipal and Corporate Law Departments. She formerly served as Of Counsel for Cohen and Wolf, P.C. Ms. Flug was the leader of a 36-member elected legislative body in Westport, CT that approved budgets of over $200 million for the town.
- Christine A. Sullivan joined the firm in 2016 as Senior Counsel in the firm’s Education Law Department. She formerly served as Director of Education and Training at the UConn Health Center, A.J. Pappanikou Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities, Education, Research and Service.
- Paula N. Anthony was named as Senior Counsel in the firm’s Labor & Employment Law Department in 2016. She formerly served as Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Alfred P. Bruno was named as Senior Counsel in the firm’s Litigation and Education Law Departments in 2016. He formerly served as General Counsel for the State Education Resource Center (SERC).
Additional appointments will be announced in the coming months.