Ira Bloom was appointed Town Attorney for Weston at a Board of Selectmen meeting in Weston on April 5, 2018. His duties commence on May 1. Mr. Bloom is already town attorney for Westport, New Canaan, and Wilton, as well as counsel to Easton and land use counsel to Madison.
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal