Ira Bloom was appointed Town Attorney for Weston at a Board of Selectmen meeting in Weston on April 5, 2018. His duties commence on May 1. Mr. Bloom is already town attorney for Westport, New Canaan, and Wilton, as well as counsel to Easton and land use counsel to Madison.
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners