Ira Bloom was appointed Town Attorney for Weston at a Board of Selectmen meeting in Weston on April 5, 2018. His duties commence on May 1. Mr. Bloom is already town attorney for Westport, New Canaan, and Wilton, as well as counsel to Easton and land use counsel to Madison.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees