Ira Bloom was appointed Town Attorney for Weston at a Board of Selectmen meeting in Weston on April 5, 2018. His duties commence on May 1. Mr. Bloom is already town attorney for Westport, New Canaan, and Wilton, as well as counsel to Easton and land use counsel to Madison.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest