Ira Bloom was appointed Town Attorney for Weston at a Board of Selectmen meeting in Weston on April 5, 2018. His duties commence on May 1. Mr. Bloom is already town attorney for Westport, New Canaan, and Wilton, as well as counsel to Easton and land use counsel to Madison.
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases