Attorney Mario Coppola presented at the CBA Annual Meeting at the CT Convention Center a discussion regarding “Air BnB Law: the implications of short-term rentals for property owners and municipalities.” As the business of short term rentals continues to increase, property owners need to understand the legal issues and risks they will face when renting properties on various short-term rental platforms such as Air BnB. The presentation also provided guidance to municipalities that may be interested in developing zoning regulations to provide for some local control over short-term rentals.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021