Attorney Michelle Laubin recently presented a seminar for the Connecticut Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education series regarding school expulsion law. The program was held on September 20, 2018 at the CBA Law Center in New Britain, Connecticut.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees