Attorney Michelle Laubin recently presented a seminar for the Connecticut Bar Association’s Continuing Legal Education series regarding school expulsion law. The program was held on September 20, 2018 at the CBA Law Center in New Britain, Connecticut.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021