The upcoming CABE workshop on October 15 at the Inn at Middletown will cover a variety of current legal issues in education. Berchem Moses PC Senior Partner Michelle Laubin will discuss issues involving safety considerations both on and off the field, as well as a school district’s responses, liabilities and obligations to students with concussions.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees