The upcoming CABE workshop on October 15 at the Inn at Middletown will cover a variety of current legal issues in education. Berchem Moses PC Senior Partner Michelle Laubin will discuss issues involving safety considerations both on and off the field, as well as a school district’s responses, liabilities and obligations to students with concussions.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021